Hello guys, we all are using smart devices on daily bases such as Smartphones, Tablets, and Computers and all personal and professional use of PC is the daily task for all of us.
And today we would like to ask you that is your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart again and again?
Then you need to dig into today’s topic on our blog where we will help you to rid out of this problem and you will never face the problem of your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart windows 10.
Also check: How to Speed up Windows 10?
- 1 Why Your PC Show “Your PC Run Into a Problem and Needs to Restart” Error?
Why Your PC Show “Your PC Run Into a Problem and Needs to Restart” Error?
“Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart windows 10” is an issue message which is faced by most of the Windows 8 or Windows 10 users and it depends on different factors as well as it depends on a computer to computer.
For example, may be this issue might come on your PC but not on mine and this is why we have told you that it depends on different factors.
Mostly this error comes in front of us because of Windows or Driver update, Power failure, or corrupted system files. At the same time, people find it in their PCs after a virus attack also.
If you are also seeing the message on your PC screen “Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart” in your Windows 10, Windows 8.1, and Windows 8 and according to PC it collecting some error information and your PC will restart.
Then you need to understand that your system might have crashed due to various reasons, for example, fake driver, storage error or damaged system files which stores in C drive mostly.
So how to fix this issue, let’s dig into the solution section now:
How to Fix “Your PC Run Into a Problem and Needs to Restart” – Windows 10, Windows 8.1 & Windows 8
Your PC Ran into a problem and needs to restart issue is windows error and Microsoft designed Windows like that, that operating system already tries to repair the issue automatically in most cases but sometimes it cannot resolve it and that time you see this error.
When Windows found some issues in the OS which compromises the security of the system, that time it acts like a wall for that issue and this situation is also known as “Bug Check”. Technical people also called it System Crash, a Kernal Error, a method problem or a Stop error.
So when windows found it on the PC then the automatic system in the WINDOWS OS demand for restarting the device.
Best Methods to Fix “Your PC Run Into a Problem and Needs to Restart”
- Go to search and type CMD in the search bar.
- In CMD window type “SFC /SCANNOW” without any space and quotes.
- Press ENTER and let it work itself.
- Now SFC will scan and check the issue and automatically try to resolve it.
- Now check your PC whether the “your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart” error comes or not.
- Right click on My Computer icon and open it.
- Left click on the properties > Left click on the advance tab on top of the properties windows.
- On startup and recovery option click on Settings.
- Uncheck the box of automatically restart.
- In the “Write debugging information” tap on left option and in the drop down menu click on “Completely memory dump” feature.
- Click on OK button and click on Apply button to save the changes.
- Reboot your windows and now your “your pc ran into a problem windows 10 error” will resolve completely.
Why This Issue Pop-Out in Windows?
It is possibly happened because of internal system errors or you haven’t updated all necessary drivers. Sometimes the new windows updates not compatible with old version of drivers and people mostly forget them to update.
And this is why errors like your pc ran into a problem pop-out and later we start finding solutions.
But we strongly suggest you update each and everything from official sites and always use purchased software in your Windows PC.
We have tried in this post, that you can resolve the error called “your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart” in windows 8/8.1/10. We hope you don’t any techy friend to sort out this issue because we try to give you simplest and step by step process.
If you like this post or want more Windows 10 help then don’t forget to give it a share on social media and if you have any query related to Windows or any other tech related query then you can drop them in the comment down below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.