iPhone stuck on Apple logo its happen because of iOS software update. Just because of this error, all the remain of the iPhone features are inaccessible and unusable.
How to Fix An iPhone Stuck on Apple Logo
Hey Today in this post i am going to show you how to fix iPhone stuck on Apple logo, you might be reading this post because your iPhone has been stucked on Apple logo, so the first time when my iPhone 6 gone on a Bootloop i was worried a lot about it. Questions bumping in my mind Why isn’t turning on, Why is it not moving ahead of Apple Logo and such more but after some time Googling it and finding all over the internet i was able to find out the reason why my iPhone 6/6s stuck on Apple Logo, so in this post i will be sharing the tricks to resolve the issue of bootloop.
Fix iPhone Stuck on Apple Logo Without Restoring
Fix 1 : Restart the iPhone
First Try out Restarting the iPhone this might sometime works, but literally it works 1 times out of 100 😀 and u might already tried restarting your phone and still there was a bootloop and if u tried now and still didn’t get the success you too move to the next way.
Fix 2 : Recovery mode
If the restart trick doesn’t worked for you don’t feel sad there is a chance that this fix may work, try putting your iPhone into Recovery Mode. Recovery Mode allows your iPhone to associate taking into consideration iTunes and reorganize a spacious installation of the iOS or a backup of your data onto your phone. It’s a relatively easy process and solves the anxiety in some cases.
Recovery Mode works more often than a restart, but even it doesn’t solve the difficulty all the era.If that’s a true for you in your case than you will be needing a DFU Mode. Also check data recovery software for Mac
Fix 3 : DFU Mode
If you’re yet seeing the Apple logo and nothing else has worked, there’s a shackle booting going on your iPhone. DFU, or Device Firmware Update, Mode stops your iPhone from booting happening all the habit hence that you can fix it to iTunes and restructure the iPhone and begin fresh.
DFU Mode takes some practice to use because it requires a beautiful exchange set of measures, but intend a few era and you’ll profit it. To enter up in the DFU Mode you have to follow these instructions :
- Launch iTunes on your PC.
- Connect your iPhone to your computer using the USB cable that came following with the phone.
- Turn your iPhone off. If the phone won’t slant off using the onscreen slider, just start holding the on/off button until the screen goes dark.
- After the phone is off, grip / hold down the upon/off button for 3 seconds.
- When 3 seconds have passed, save holding the on/off button and begin pressing the home button on the front of the phone (if you have an iPhone 7 series phone, use the volume beside button otherwise of the home button).
- Hold down both the buttons for 10 seconds .
- Let go of the upon/off button, but retain holding the home button (or volume beside upon an iPhone 7) for option 5 seconds.
- If everything is displayed regarding the screen the Apple logo, the Connect to iTunes prompt, etc. you’re not in DFU Mode and compulsion to begin the process in the middle or start from step 1.
- If your iPhone’s screen stays black and doesn’t display anything, you’regarding in DFU Mode. This can be hard of well along to see, but the screen of an iPhone that’s turned off looks a tiny choice than a screen that’s on but not displaying anything.
- Once you’as regards in DFU Mode, an pop-occurring window appears in iTunes upon your computer and prompts you to amend your iPhone. You can either upgrade your iPhone to factory settings or load a urge going taking into consideration reference to for taking place of your data onto the phone.
Reason : Why Your Apple iphone got stucked on bootloop
Majority times iPhone get stucked on the Apple logo screen when there’s a problem with the operating system called IOS that prevents the phone from booting up like normal.It’s utterly higher for the average devotee to pinpoint exactly what the cause of the problem is, but there are a few common causes:
- Problems taking into consideration jailbreaking the phone.
- Running a beta reason of the iOS that has expired.
- Problems behind than upgrading to a added defense of the iOS.
So if u liked this how to fix iPhone stuck on Apple logo post don’t feel shy to share your thought below in the comment box and also tell us the new ways so we can update the post and spread happiness 😀 to other people.
Some Useful Post: