The TikTok video platform has an unstoppable pace and has already captivated millions of users. Knowing the best times to publish content and generate visits is what every content creator wants to know.
First you must be clear about where your audience is located since the time slots will vary depending on the country from which you want to attract an audience. Below, we give you the keys to lead your account to success. Pay attention!
The best times to post on TikTok according to your audience
If you want TikTok to position your content, you must base your publication schedule on your audience, and this is essential. Once you are clear about which part of the world you want to direct your content to, we recommend that you adhere to the following schedules.
Content for a global audience
If the audience you reach is from different countries around the world, we recommend that you focus on the following times (time for the peninsula and the Balearic Islands). Remember to do the time zone conversion!
- Monday: 1pm and 3pm
- Tuesday: 5am, 9am, 11am and 1pm
- Wednesday: 2pm and 3pm
- Thursday: 6 a.m., 4 p.m. and 7 p.m.
- Friday: 2am, 12pm, 8pm and midnight
- Saturday: 6pm and 7pm
- Sunday: 3am, 12pm, 1pm and 11pm
Content for an audience in Spain and Latin America
The best thing for profiles that have Spanish-speaking followers, whether they are from Spain or Latin America, is to publish in the afternoon hours of Spain. Specifically, in Latin America they are 5 or 8 hours behind Spain, so the content published in the children’s book ghostwriter will be the first thing that appears there in the morning.
Content for a Spanish audience
If when reviewing your audience, you have realized that it is only in Spain, then you should focus on Spanish schedules and not get carried away by the schedules of the rest of the world.
To reach the Spanish public you must think about the time slot with the most traffic on social networks… can you think of any? Exact! The ideal hours to publish content on TikTok from Spain range from 7 p.m. to midnight. Publishing during these hours means sure success, you can multiply your reach and little by little you will generate greater engagement.
Regardless of the country of origin of your audience, the best days to post on TikTok are Tuesdays and Thursdays, although if you follow the established schedules the results will also be good any day of the week.
Tips to know the behavior of your audience
When deciding the best time to post on TikTok, you also have to take into account how your audience behaves within the social network. To do this, we leave you some tips that you can follow.
- Review your best-performing content: Record your posts and note when you made the ones with the most reach book marketing services.
- Look at other successful accounts: Look for competition targeting the same audience as you and see what time of day they post content with high reach. If it works for them, so will you!
- Find out the availability of your audience: keep track of when your posts have the most reach. You should know what days of the week and at what time users are active on TikTok.
- Flexibility and patience: Don’t get frustrated if you don’t get quick results and change your strategy if it doesn’t work for you in the long run. Post at different times for several days until you find out when you get the most views.
To keep track of your account and check all this data, you can use the statistics tools offered by TikTok. You can find “Creator Tools” in the panel at the top right of your profile.