Are you searching for best rooting apps to root your Android device? If yes then you are at right page. We are going to share some rooting apps which you can use on Android smartphone. Get more root app for Android.
Well, there are very less best root app to root android smartphones and tablets perfectly and at the same time all your data will be safe so if you don’t want to waste your time on useless rooting apps and you don’t need to waste time on them because here in this post you are going to learn more about apps that will help you to Root without PC.
Best Rooting Apps to Root Android Without PC
Table of Contents
- 1 Best Rooting Apps to Root Android Without PC
- 2 What is Rooting in Android?
- 3 Top 5 Best Rooting Apps for Android
- 4 1. Kingroot APK – Root Without PC
- 5 How to Root Android with Kingroot?
- 6 2. Towelroot APK – Root Without PC
- 7 How to Root Android with TowelRoot?
- 8 3. iRoot App – Root Android without PC with Single Click
- 9 How to Root Android with iRoot App?
- 10 4. Z4Root – Root Any Android Phone without PC
- 11 How to Root Android with Z4root?
- 12 5. CF Auto Root
Did you know? A Rooted Android phone can be more powerful than the same unrooted android phone. Well, we are going to provide you android rooting apps today so you can root android without pc or any software.
So if you are looking for the perfect guide on How to Root Android without PC or computer, so here it is and you will love this post once you go through to this post. In fact rooting an android is not a big task to perform these days, because if you are new to this Rooting term, then it might be tough for you to root android device with PC with software’s so we are going to share the best app for rooting android phones where you don’t need any computer or PC.
Related Post: Framaroot APK Download
So before rooting your device, let’s understand exactly what does this rooting android means:
What is Rooting in Android?
Rooting an Android Phone or tablet is the practice that helps you to remove all the restrictions and limitations from the device so your device can perform more tasks. So if you want to root your android device you should know about the benefits of rooting. There are plenty of rooting benefits on Android which we are going to show you below.
- Custom ROMs
- Incompatible apps installation will allow
- You can clocking your phone CPU
- Your battery and speed of phone will faster than before
- You can take full backups of your android phone
- Ad blocking
- Removing bloatware
- Much more.
So below we are going to share top 5 best rooting apps so you can choose best one from them according to you and we will share all details about each app so you can understand which one suits you.
Related Post: XmodGames APK Download
Top 5 Best Rooting Apps for Android
1. Kingroot APK – Root Without PC
Kingroot APK has some tremendous features to root android phone without PC and most of mobiles are getting root that are running on MediaTek processor. This app is simply awesome and quite easy to use and it is complete safe to use on any android device. This app will work perfectly find with Mediatek phones, that are running on Android 4.4 version or above, because this app has been tested in plenty of android device.
How to Root Android with Kingroot?
- First, open the Kingroot App from your phone
- Now, on the main page you will see option for root your phone and simply click on that.
- Now wait for few seconds and it will install new root management app on your phone and you are ready to rock with your rooted smartphone and that is quite easy.
2. Towelroot APK – Root Without PC
With Towelroot APK you can root any android device without PC and it helps you to root your Android phone. This app is specially made for KitKat android 4.4.2 smartphones. This app is invented by Geohot. This app works on Once Click Root. This app also works on Samsung Smartphones. The best thing we found about this app is that, It is complete free to use and anyone can use without any technical skills.
Related Post: Creehack APK Download For Android
How to Root Android with TowelRoot?
- First, Install and Open Towelroot App from your phone.
- Now you will see an option Make it Ra1n, and simply tap on it.
- Now wait for few seconds and it will start rooting your phone easily.
- Then you can enjoy rooted android phone.
3. iRoot App – Root Android without PC with Single Click
iRoot App is another amazing and popular rooting app that you can use to root your android phone without PC. This app supports multiple android phones and models from all major and small brands phones. You can easily root your android phone with iRoot APK. This app based on root android with one click format that will root your android phone with just one click.
How to Root Android with iRoot App?
- Open the app and on home page you will find one click root button.
- Tap on it and It will start rooting your phone in background and once its done.
- You will get successfully rooted message and then you will have rooted smartphone.
4. Z4Root – Root Any Android Phone without PC
It is one of the famous and useful rooting apps that is used for root android devices easily. The mobile that runs on the spectrum chipsets can be rooted with Z4Root app. Best thing about this app is that, it comes with great user interface and it can root any device quickly.
Also Check: Cartoon HD for Android
How to Root Android with Z4root?
- First, install and open Z4Root app from your phone.
- Now you will see 2 options, Temporary root or permanently root.
- Select permanently root option and wait for 1 minute and it will show you a success message and you can then restart your phone and you are done.
5. CF Auto Root
CF Auto Root is quite easy to use the rooting app for all type of Android phones and Samsung mobiles that is quite easy and pretty awesome while rooting the only thing is that we need a computer or laptop and that make a chainfire to stand on 4th position.
This app is made for Samsung phones specially and you can root any Samsung phone with CF Auto Root with easy format.
We hope you find this post on Best Rooting Apps amazing and helpful and if you like this article then please shares it on social media handles and if you have any doubt or feedback please share with us in the comment section below.