Download Xender for PC
Do you want to share your file or document to your friends or office partner from Windows PC? Download Xender for PC. Xender is the platform from where you can transfer any file, video, images to other devices like smartphone or PC but both device devices need Xender platform.
Xender for Windows PC can make your work easy to send your important document to your office colleague. Xender can transfer large files with high speed. Xender app launch first for Android user only but now it’s available for iOS user too. Xender file sharing application (Xender.exe) is not available for Windows 7/8/8.1/10. But still, you can download and install android Xender.APKs on Windows PC using Android emulator for Windows PC. This Android emulator helps you to download Xender for pc.
So In this today’s post, we are going to show you how to download Xender for PC, laptop & Xender on windows 8.1, 10, 8, 7, XP computer, desktop.
Related Post: Download XCode for Windows 10/8/7
Xender for PC Features:
- Xender can easily and fast transfer any large files from Windows PC to other Windows PC. Even you can transfer files from PC to phone or mobile to PC.
- It helps you to transfer any file without internet data, USB cables.
- It Supports cross-platform, Android to iOS or iOS to Android.
- With Xender you can Share files for 4 members on single time.
- Share file with high speed.
Xender offers users a simple and easy way to transfer files of various sizes and types between the smart device, either Android or iOS. You don’t need cable or WiFi or internet connection for transfer files. Xender works offline. With this file sharing application, you can send one to multiple user and device on single time. Xender creates a temporary WiFi hotspot in order to share a file to any devices. Now without wasting your time let lump on download Xender for pc.
Related Article: Download Facetime for PC
Download Xender for PC/Laptop & Install on Windows 8.1/10/8/7 Computer
Before we jump on Xender app download for pc, first you need to download Android emulator called Bluestacks app player. This is one of best and easy emulator. You can download Bluestacks on your Windows PC from official Website.
- First of all, you need Bluestacks emulator on Windows PC to share file on Xender. We have given the link above.
- After completing the download process, you just need to click on Bluestacks.exe file to install it on your Windows PC and Laptop.
- Now open Bluestacks emulator home and search “Xender” in the search box.
- You will see the Xender icon in Play store. Just tap on that to install.
- You did successfully. Now start sharing file faster than ever using Xender file sharing platform.
Xender for PC (Xender web)Without Downloading Any Emulator:
- First of all, you need to connect your devices with same wifi network on which you want to share files. And also remember that you must use the latest version of Xender application for your mobile device. Here is the latest version.
- Now Open Xender in your Android device, tap on the “+” button and click on “Connect PC”.
- Open Xender web in your Laptop/PC from this link.
- You need to Scan the QR Code with your mobile device and both devices will connect automatically.
That’s it. With this guide, you can use Xender for windows 8, windows 7 and windows 10. Don’t forget to share this post on your social media with your friends and family.