In this article I am going to show you all crafting Pocket Mortys Recipes used in Pocket Mortys game that you need to know. Keep Reading!!
Pocket Mortys Recipes
Pocket Mortys, a role playing video game is based on the Pokemon series. You are the controller of Rick in the game and your job is to collect Mortys by defeating others- mostly Ricks. The major part of the game is all about only that but there is also a feature called crafting system which comes handy for learning new recipes by trial and error method of mixing different items and arriving at a new recipe. There is a crafting station where you can use the trial and error method to get new recipes or the recipes can be found in the game when you fight other Ricks.
Some of the recipes are just for healing Mortys or will help you to complete small quests, while some are very important to continue the game. However, if you don’t want to discover the recipes on your own in the crafting station, we provide here the complete list to craft all 30 Pocket Mortys crafting recipes.
Some of the Pocket Mortys recipes are very important and basic while few are for healing purposes. You can use those recipes when you are taking a beating from more powerful Mortys. There are also recipes that can be used to craft more items or create objects that aren’t useful in combat but are required to complete side quests. Let’s see the Pocket Morty crafting recipes that can help you to advance quickly in the game.
Pocket Morty Recipes list
In this post, we are curating a complete list of how to craft all 30 current pocket mortys recipes if you don’t want to discover them by trying to mix all various items one by one which is not easy to find.
image source : imgur
1. Morty Manipulator Chip = Supercharged Battery + Circuit Board + Tin Can
Captures a wild Morty with low health.
2. Serum = Battery + Fleeb
3. Great Serum = Battery + Purified Fleeb
Heals 50 HP.
4. Sensational Serum = Supercharged Battery + Serum
Heals 200 HP.
5. Pure Serum = Supercharged Battery + Great Serum
Heals all HP.
6. Halzinger = Battery + Fleeb + Bacteria Cell
Restores a dazed Morty to 50% HP.
7. Pure Halzinger = Battery + Purified Fleeb + Mutant Bacteria Cell
Restores a dazed Morty to 100% HP.
8. Plutonic Rock = Battery + Bacteria Cell
Adds 50% of AP to all attacks.
9. Pure Plutonic Rock = Battery + Mutant Bacteria Cell
Restores full AP to all attacks.
10. Level Up Mega Seed = Attack Mega Seed + Defense Mega Seed + Speed Mega Speed
Increases a Morty’s level by 1.
11. Battery = Tin Can + Cable + Fleeb
You can never have enough of these.
12. Supercharged Battery = Battery + Turbulent Juice Tube
Like a regular battery, but superer.
13. Microverse Battery = Supercharged Battery + Motherboard + Dark Matter Ball
A box of slavery with extra steps.
14. Purified Fleeb = Fleeb + Turbulent Juice Tube
A Fleeb, purified to its most potent form.
15. Mutant Bacteria Cell = Bacteria Cell + Turbulent Juice Tube
A smarter bacteria than its predecessor.
16. Dark Energy Ball = Fleeb + Bacteria Cell
Repels matter with a dark force.
17. Dark Matter Ball = Dark Energy Ball + Turbulent Juice Tube
Emits a strong gravitational pull.
18. Motherboard = Battery + Circuit Board + Cable
An ideal base for complex electronics.
19. Dog Collar = Cable + Tin Can
Not just for dogs!
20. Love Potion = Purified Fleeb + Mutant Bacteria Cell
Move things outside of “friend zone”.
21. Robot = Supercharged Battery + Motherboard
Can be programmed for good or evil.
22. Butter Robot = Robot + Tin Can
Why reach for the butter yourself?
23. Gwendolyn Doll = Robot + Love Potion
Will keep you company, always.
24. Time Crystal = Purified Fleeb + Dark Energy Ball
Splits time into multiple zones.
25. Time Stabilising Collar = Time Crystal + Dog Collar
Merges multiple time zones into one.
26. Interdimensional Cable Box = Supercharged Battery + Motherboard + Time Crystal
Watch TV from any dimension.
27. Neutrino Bomb = Supercharged Battery + Motherboard + Dark Energy Ball
Kills all living things. (Stand back.)
28. Interdimensional Goggles = Supercharged Battery + Time Crystal + Tin Can
See through the eyes of another you.
29. IQ-Enhancing Helmet = Supercharged Battery + Motherboard + Turbulent Juice Tube
Boosts the wearer’s IQ considerably
30. Roy VR Headset = Interdimensional Goggles + IQ-Enhancing Helmet
How far can you take Rocket Roy?
This is the list to craft all Pocket Morty recipes that will either help you to heal or will be used in the side quests. If you don’t want to waste time by crafting recipes in the station, you can take help from the above list to craft the recipes directly. The list contains all 30 Pocket Morty recipes that you need to know.